1. the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other,
as past, preset, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded
as that in which events succeed one another.
2. duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from
the life to come or from eternity; finite duration.
1. the unlimited or incalculably great three-dimensional realm or
expanse in which all-material objects are located and all events occur.
2. the portion or extent of this in a given instance; extent or room
in three dimensions
Time & Space
1. the continuous, unlimited or incalculably three-dimensional realm of
a sequential system of past, preset, future, indefinite, continuous duration of;
belonging too the extent of eternity, by which all events succeed one another
are great, duration regarded not finite.
2. eternal life of infinite love.